Friday, September 25, 2009

Volleyball vs. CMS















































































Opening night of SCIAC play in Currier Gym proved to be a rousing success as our Lady Bulldogs won handily in four sets against a good CMS team. That evened us up in league play at 1-1 and our overall record is now 6-3. During the first couple of sets I hung close to the door to catch a cooling breeze. I made it over to the south side of the gym to play assistant coach for the last two sets. I found out a bonus of the position is the small fan that kept me cool. And of course being patted on the head by the coach. I was impressed by the scrappy play, good blocks, and strong hitting. We have another home game versus Pomona-Pitzer tomorrow night at 6 pm. Let's have another stand-packed game to cheer our team on. Go Dawgs!

No comments: