Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Volleyball vs. La Verne





























Not wanting to miss an exciting volleyball match at Currier Gym, I gambled the residual skunk smell wasn't that bad and I ventured out and caught the second and third games against the Leopards. Well, as anyone who was there will tell you, we didn't play our best during those two games and I took it as a reflection upon my odoriferous presence. Yeah, I was stinking it up. Sorry. So, looking to change the tide and catch some fresh air (many students and fans are thanking me I'm sure) I went out the doors and down the steps to listen to our Lady Bulldogs fight back and win a five set thriller. We play Cal Lu on Friday. They're the only team in SCIAC to beat us this year. We'll need another packed house and raucous crowd to cheer them on. Be there. Now where did I put that Febreze...

No comments: