Saturday, June 18, 2011

Campus Visit






























































































































































































Before all my siblings start to enjoy their new homes, I thought I'd take them to visit my home away from home; the University of Redlands. We hung out at the kennel, played on the lawn, took photographs with the marketing folks, walked up the steps, and visited the nice people at admin. It was after I went into admin that I found out someone reported one of my brothers slight transgression on the steps. So I was called in to Dr. Appleton's Office to explain how I was going to address the situation. He was very sympathetic to the cause. We discussed it in great depth and all was forgiven. We then went home and romped some more in the backyard.

No comments: