Thursday, December 2, 2010

Xmas tree trimming and Lee Fulmer Tournament Day 1
























































After a little time off, a little turkey, a little rest, I'm back and busy at the UR. Two annual staples of mascot life include attending the decorating of the Christmas Tree in the Admin Building and the Lee Fulmer Tournament. For the former, I wore my Holiday sweater and listened to President Appleton during the tree decorating, but I was really focused on the ornaments down low. For the latter, I showed up at Currier Gym to catch our Bulldogs first win of the season against the Eagles of Southwestern University. We scored 95 to their 75, with six of our players in double digits. Next up, we face Santa Cruz tomorrow at 7:30 pm. There was a full crowd tonight. Let's pack'em in again tomorrow.

No comments: