Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday Soccer vs. Augsburg







Seventeen games in a row without a loss, but number eighteen was not to be. Our guys played well. We outshot the Auggies 21-8, but they wouldn't surrender the equalizer and won 1-0. All in all, it was a heartbreaking weekend. I admit my spirits were down and my temperature up for a while after the game. I so wanted our guys to play another match. They gave us one of the best seasons in recent memory. Well, it's time to regroup and look ahead to some well deserved time off. The soccer, football, and volleyball seasons are over. We still have ongoing X Country, Swimming and Diving, and Water Polo and both Basketball seasons are just getting underway. All our teams need campus community support. I'll see you at the games.

No comments: