Saturday, November 22, 2008

Women's Basketball vs Trinity











Our Lady Bulldogs played Trinity in the Redlands Tip-Off Classic Friday night. Apparently to get into the tournament this year you had to have maroon in your uniform. Fortunately for me, I'm color blind so that didn't matter. I know what team to root for by reading the name on the jersey. Well, as usual, Talulah warmed up with the team during the pre-game drills, but the fast paced above the dog collar game our ladies play meant she had to sit on the bench for the duration. If only she could learn how to shoot a few treys like Ali... The gym was full of supportive fans even though a long Holiday week is coming up. We saw soccer players, coaches, softball team members, graduates of previous years, university staff, and many more. T and I greeted many of them at halftime. Trinity played us tight for most of the game until near the end when we pulled away for a 84-75 victory. This is going to be an exciting season. I may just have to poke my head out from under the scoring table to catch a few plays. Next game is tonight against the Puget Sound Loggers.

No comments: