Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pupdate Saturday Morning






















After getting home late last night from the volleyball game, I slept in for what is going to turn out to be a busy day. First order of business is to take the grandkids to the vet for some shots. I hope they forget the last time. As a precursor to taking them, I let them romp outside like a libero in their last home game of the season. Scrappy they were. Next will be a stop by the swim meet at Thompson Aquatic Center. Return home for another romp under a perfect southern California sun, followed by a series of visits to the Finals of the SCIAC Volleyball Tournament at 6 pm (our Bulldogs are 21-5 and they play a resurgent La Verne team that beat second place Cal Lu), the Men's waterpolo match where we honor the Seniors at 7 pm and the final of the men's SCIAC Tournament soccer match at 7 pm, both vs. CMS. Wow! Two finals and Senior night. If I feed off the energy of Truffles and Thurber I'm sure I'll make them all. If not, maybe I'll send Talulah in my stead. Either way, everyone get out there and support our teams!

No comments: