Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Truffles 1 Tarantula 0
















My day was filled with many visitors and a handful of dog biscuits. It's my quiet time away from home because when I go to school the pups and Talulah stay behind. On some days when I can't make it back for extended periods, some very helpful UR students stop by and let the pups romp around the yard to make sure they get their exercise. Ironically, one of the students is named Kat. Well, Kat visited T and the pups this morning. During the visit, Truffles was playing in the backyard and came across a tarantula who happened to be walking through our yard. Tarantulas are great spiders, but I hadn't quite communicated that to her. That was one bedtime story I failed to tell. So, Truffles took it upon herself to play with her new friend in a less than careful manner. The tarantula wound up on a plate. Sorry.

No comments: