Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy Sports Day - Lacrosse





































I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to Lacrosse tonight with all the other events that were going on. This one was going to be a challenging game and I didn't want to miss it. The Goucher Gophers from Maryland were experienced and tough. When Thurber and I arrived the score was 5-11 in favor of the Gophers with 24 minutes left in the game. The game was brutal. Goucher had players sit out for penalties twice which allowed us to play one man up. We closed the score to 12 - 15 by the end. Unfortunately, Megan got hurt with 2 minutes left. I hope she is doing well. I like to sit on her feet in class. On a positive note, Thurber chewed on a gopher that the cats brought in this morning......! The Lady Bulldogs play their 6th home game in a week on Saturday night. Come out and support the DAWGS!

No comments: