Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Night - Lacrosse vs. Puget Sound





































I decided to settle down for a long winter's nap and sent Talulah to cheer on the Bulldogs tonight. (Wait, I just forgot - Spring started today. So much for the nap! I guess I can say I'll be "sawing logs.") The University of Redlands was taking on the Loggers of the University of Puget Sound . Our players were up for the challenge. We seemed to be scoring at will. Talulah shmoozed with the parents on the sidelines. It's been great seeing all the parents come out to see their daughters play during this stretch of home games. The Bulldogs allowed several points in the 2nd half, but still managed a win 16-10. Now the ladies can take a few days off to prepare for the Athenas next Wednesday night - That's going to be a great game to watch!!!! It's also Faculty Appreciation Night (COOKIES!)

No comments: