Monday, May 10, 2010

Bulldog Bench 2010





































The Redlands Country Club was the site of the 21st Annual Bulldog Bench Golf Tournament. This is our biggest athletic program fundraiser of the year. And the weather cooperated nicely. When I first got there, Jeff directed me toward the dining hall, not for the food, but to be able to say hello to one of our hosts, Dave Stockton and his family. Dave is a US Senior Open Champion and he came out to see me to say hello with his two sons. Then I moseyed over to the sign in table for awhile, then back to the practice green for the Stockton's clinic on chipping and putting, and then we took group pictures. I had to leave before the final results were in, but it's my guess that our student athletes will win in the future. For those interested, Friday is my 7th birthday.

No comments: