Friday, May 7, 2010

Senior Day at the Yard




























































































Seniors Brett, Jack, Will, Zack, Jefre, Michael, and Matt said goodbye to the Yard this afternoon. Thurber and I got to be on the field at the start as we celebrated their combined contribution to Bulldog Baseball. Thanks guys! We hung around for the first four innings but it was getting hot so we had to leave and find shade. The score was close when we left, but I guess Chapman broke it open later on. We have two more games tomorrow at Chapman to make up for our loss. I realized after I went home that this was my last home game appearance for the 2009-2010 athletic season. How sad, but what a fun year. I plan on cutting back my schedule next year while Talulah and Thurber take on more mascot duties. Thurber was great today. I think he has promise.

No comments: