Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Volleyball vs. La Verne





























It was Spike Out Breast Cancer at Currier Gym tonight. I sent Talulah as my emissary because I needed my rest for tomorrows' festivities. There was a ton of pink in support of the cause. I saw pink on the coaches, refs, and fans. Talulah likes pink. I hope people bought up the t-shirts. As for the outcome of the match, our Lady Bulldogs fell in three games, but La Verne is a nationally ranked team. We played with heart. We're a good team and we're only getting better.
After the game, Talulah walked over to the Alumni House where they were setting up for the semi-formal masquerade ball. Talulah donned the cape and tried on a silver mask, but the revelry wasn't going to get started until long after she was asleep. Now I must go to sleep to. It's late and I have a full mascot schedule planned out.

No comments: