Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homecoming Parade


























































































































































I saw no fewer than five bulldogs on the Quad this afternoon, including Sierra and Jack and a big red bulldog in the parade. Throw in a few other breeds and it was a dog day afternoon with good eats and great company. Of course, I had to wear my top hat and Talulah wore her ribbon. There was one fenced in area of the Quad that I figured we would be placed in. It looked like a pen. Everyone inside looked happy. But we had to go get ready for the parade so we never made it. We got to ride in the back of a truck during the parade. The other floats and entries in the parade were quite colorful, loud, outrageous, and politically current. What a great time! I hope all the returning alumni and families had as much as fun as me.

No comments: