Friday, September 10, 2010

Redlands Cross Country Invitational part 1















































































With only one home cross country meet this year, I had to show up in force with Turbo and Talulah. And with only one opportunity to capture some memories of the event, I think I'll devote two picture laden blogs; one for the women and one for the men. Although I didn't take advantage of it, it was a perfect day to run around the Quad and Slyvan Park. I pretty much stayed parked near the southwest corner of the Quad to catch the action as it was coming and going. Our men were led by the two Seniors on the squad, Jeremy and Alec, who both placed in the Top 25. Duncan made it into the Top 25 as well and the team scored fourth overall. Well done. Too bad we won't be able to see a repeat performance. Good luck with the rest of the season!

No comments: