Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions







Each New Year brings about another round of resolutions that we all try to keep for the first month or maybe week much less the year we promise ourselves. Well, I'm no different, except that I'm a dog. So I made the resolution to get out and walk with my kid and grand kid as much as possible to work off those Holiday pounds. Talulah was ever the spry one taking the lead and staying yards in front. Thurber and I held the rear but we finished the grueling half mile loop in the hills by our house. One highlight was getting to see the "R" on the mountainside across the way. It was a clear warm day and we made to sure to stay hydrated all the way. This was the kind of day that brings students back from break. We have one more week left. And sunny days forecast ahead. Ahh, I think I'll sleep well tonight.

No comments: