Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow Day!
























































We've been experiencing a bit of cabin fever the last few days as storm after storm passed over Redlands. By our gauge, seven inches of rain has fallen since we last made it to the University. So in anticipation of tonight's games at Currier Gym I took the family out for a romp in the snow. I thought it best to get them tuckered out so they wouldn't attack the sweepers at half time. Well, the one thing that I overlooked was taking two near all white dogs out into the snow. Thurber was invisible and Talulah wasn't much better. Neither of them have ever been to the snow. Come to think of it, neither had I. We had a great time. I recommend getting out and playing some more before it melts. See you all tonight!










No comments: