Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Truffles Report






















I see Thurber every day. Sometimes I take him to athletic events. Sometimes I take him to school. Sometimes I leave him at home to chew on the furniture, or shoes, or books, or other miscellaneous things he really shouldn't be chewing on. But I see him every day. Today, I received some photos of my granddaughter Truffles. I don't get to see her every day but from the looks of it, she's living an equally good and full life. She even likes to skateboard like her brother and lounge on the sofa like her mother. Thanks for the photos Truffles. If I was to guess, I think your brother has put on a few extra pounds from all the chewing he's been doing lately. And nice pink nails! Should I paint mine Maroon and Gray? Hey, speaking of Maroon and Gray and kids, it's Bring Your Kid to the game on Saturday in Currier Gym. The ladies start at 5 and the men follow at 7:30 pm. Bring a kid under 18 (not dog years) and you get in free. I promise an exciting set of games.

No comments: