Saturday, February 13, 2010

Every Sport Under the Sun Part 1














































Some days it's a cake walk being the mascot. Other days are as busy as eating my kibble before Thurber finishes his and noses his way into my bowl. Today was one of those days. Tennis followed by baseball followed by softball followed by diving followed by more baseball followed by an evening double header of basketball. There was no way I could make every event. Luckily, I have an apprentice... Thurber took point and made it to the first tennis match. We won handily 9-0 versus Occidental. There will be plenty of time for me to make it to Verdieck Courts before the season is through. They also won the second match versus Chapman 8-1. This looks like another strong and talented group of student athletes. Thurber then met me at Currier Gym for some photos of the Women's basketball team before he headed home and I hit the pool deck at Thompson Aquatic Center to watch some diving. We had four swimmers qualify for finals. Great job!

No comments: