Saturday, October 2, 2010

Women's Volleyball vs. Poets (W 3-0)









































































































































After a brief stroll across campus I found myself at a warm and muggy Currier Gym. If the match lasted five sets I might have had trouble sticking around toward the end, but fortunately our ladies were in no mood to have the Poets stay that long. It was a quick three and out. And despite some Poet runs that kept the sets close, we never were threatened. I did see a few service and mental errors that Coach Mari will work out for our continued run through SCIAC . Our next three games are against the top three teams. We'll need to be at our sharpest to challenge all three. I'm confident we'll do well. This team gets better with each game. Great Job Bulldogs! Off to Ted Runner Stadium now.

No comments: