Sunday, March 13, 2011

Women's Golf Tri-Match at East Valley CC















































































After dallying about the Field of Dreams waiting for our softball team to produce some runs, I arrived a tad late at East Valley Country Club only to catch the last three Lady Bulldogs at the tee. I missed photos with the others, but I hopped on a cart and drove around to see some of the action. CMS, Oxy, Pomona-Pitzer, and Whitman were on the course. They were still there when I had to return home so I'm not sure how we did. But it was my first time golfing. I saw rabbits, squirrels, and several birdies. Grandpa Duke never told me it was this fun. I may try and make it out this Thursday for the men's matches on St. Patty's Day. OK, St. Patty is Irish and I'm English, but I'll set that aside for a day on the greens.

No comments: